Wednesday, November 23

The Coastal Settlement


Yesterday my uncle brought me and my sister to The Costal Settlement for the afternoon!
'Twas an absolutely delightful trip and i'm not sure if i'll regret blogging about this place
(because i secretly want it to remain as a quiet forest escapade for myself haha),
 but no, seriously, good stuff are meant for sharing and i'm srsly raving about this place.

The Coastal Settlement is a restaurant/cafe/bar 
and is by far, one of the most amazing places EVER. 
They opened quite recently and I love that it's so quiet there. 
Definitely going to go back one day! The decor, the music, the landscape, the food, is all superb.


vintage bikes
:> :> :>



  as you can tell, it's really a v big space! and this my favourite part of the whole place 
because light from the floor to ceiling windows falls beautifully!
 And you dine to a view of the forest. What more can you ask for?

a part of me secretly wishes it's my own home!




my sister had chicken sausage rösti ($16/$18 can't remember)



Bangers and Mash ($22)


Fish and Chips ($26)



after lunch we adjourned to the lounge seats for coffee!
cuppa, and latte mocha ($6 each)

it showered for a little while
and i thought it was really nice to just chat with my uncle and sister over coffee

would love to go back for their portabello fries (!!!!!!!!!) 
and purely for the vibez the space gives!! 
i'd spend the afternoon there propped with my book, journal and a cup of coffee.
really hope this place survives for a long time because it's really hard to get there without a car. 
but the good news is that there's free parking! woohoo ~ ~ ~ ~

-
-
-



patronise me here a little.
that's my sis and i with my coooooooooooool uncle.
he's so cool. srsly. 
& then we went to his place to play with his cats! :)

 

wonderful afternoon :)

-
-
-
-

2 comments:

  1. You should start a food blog!!
    The place looks reaaaally nice. Thought you were overseas or something hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat is so cool looking!

    ReplyDelete