Sunday, November 27

4,995 loaves & 4,998 fishes short.


way too awesome.

-
-
-


today God dealt with my inadequacy
and today God made me face this that i hide within myself
& i must have cried for a good half hour(cos my eyelids feel swollen and heavy)
but i cried it all out to Jesus. I surrendered it all to Him. & it felt good to let it go.

in the Bible there's a story of a little boy
who gave Jesus all that he had of just 5 loaves and 2 fishes. 

with that, Jesus performed a miracle to multiply it enough to feed 5,000 people! 
in fact, after the meal, Jesus' disciples collected enough leftover
 fragments of bread to fill another 12 baskets worth!!!
i've always heard people say that we offer God all that we have,
our 5 loaves and 2 fishes, and let Him multiply it.
but today, i realized i also needed to give God that which i do not have.

it's not only the 5 loaves and 2 fishes in my capacity to give.
it's also about the 4,995 loaves and 4,998 fishes which i lack off, that I need to submit to God.

God accepts me for who I am, and who I am not,
and as long as i give every aspect of "me" to Him,
He'll use what I have, make up for that which i lack, 
and fill that space up abundantly and multiply so much that it overflows!!!! ~ ~ ~ ~

waaaoooowww.
all my life i know how it feels to feel inadequate.
when i became a Christian I learnt that God multiplies that which i have & fills that which i lack.
but today, i learnt that for God to multiply ---> He must fill up.
for God to fill up ---> I must open my heart to let Him.
& for me to open my heart ---> I need let go of "it", because i've gripped on too tightly on my limitations and i've let it shape the way i respond to situations.
i'm gonna change that from today onwards!

so Lord, here i am :
20. heart solely Yours. 4,995 loaves and 4,998 fishes short.
take me. fill up that which i lack. & give me faith to believe I can.
thank You Lord. this i pray in Jesus' name, amen.



going away on Wed for a week! :>
the adventure is out there ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment