Monday, March 19

Our Uncontainable & Unfathomable Jesus


God has set a fire in my soul.

the past month has been a time of being put through the flames.
to test what i claim to be truths that anchor my life,
to refine what is good, so that it'll be better,
to burn away what is not right that i might be purged of it,
and to set ablaze a new hunger, a new zeal to live my life for Him.

what an awaking to experience the reality of the Risen Jesus!!!! :) :) :)
the Holy Spirit convicting, correcting, & changing my life is evidence of His manifesting presence in my life :)
& i. want. more.

how can i not be drawn towards a Loving God?
& how can i, enveloped by His love, not move in response to love Him more and more?

Life changing,
All consuming,
Love unending,
-------------------This. Is. Our. God.

                                                         i love Him.
                                                     & i'm learning how to, everyday;
                                                                                              with all my heart,
                                                                                              with all my soul,
                                                                                          & with all my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment