Sunday, November 20

Heart w/o Words (20:11 20/11/2011)

for the record: 
i dont think i've ever eaten as much cake and icecream(in a span of 12hours) as i have today; 
i think it was a tad too much for my stomach to handle.

yours truly turned 20 at 20:11 20/11/2011
and as i look back on the past years on this very same ordinary date, 
this weekend has been the most deliberate attempt to make it THE celebration of a lifetime!
:) :) :)

1) MEAT :> feast @korean restaurant w famiz

shroomz were guuuuuud :7

2) w z
:)

3)w cell

 
PAINT BALL CRAZEEEEEEE

epic countdown to 20:11 20/11/2011. hahahaha
ate way too much ice cream @ swensons.



4) surprises from bb
i think it's very wonderful to have your closest family and friends to spend your birthday with you.
& as i look back at my weekend, i think it's the tiny moments catching the birthday light that shines the brightest. i like them best raw.

1) birthday prayer over talkbox from my thai friend
2) the breeze @ mt faber while walking back to my car
3) laughing eyes of people around me
4) birthday hugs
5) worshipping God

I cannot even begin to say how much I enjoyed worshipping God this weekend 
on my guitar alone and corporately at service today


I think there's some kind of amazing engineering inside each one of us.
it feels "full"; it feels complete
to worship and thank God
for my life
for who He is
& for who I am in Him
especially on the day i was brought forth into being.

so yeah, at 20
i'm kinda shaky in terms of job/uni/future physical stuff,
putting time&effort to build self up in terms of attitudes/mindsets/character/soul-spirit stuff,
v thankful for all that God has done & is in my life
& i'm lovin' every bit of what i'm experiencing right now.

thank You God :>
feels great to be 20, to be where i am right here, right now.



‎"When I worship, I would rather my heart be without words than my words be without heart." - Lamar Boschman

No comments:

Post a Comment